Saturday, May 06, 2006

yahoooo.... i am gonna be rich

i really dont mean to offend anyone by this post. i am really sorry if any one gets offended.

SCENARIO 1 :
...and the winner is Miss Timbactoo... (thunderous applause in the auditorium and all around the world..)
Miss Timbactoo's speech: i thank my parents, my friends, my dogs, my cats, neighbors, teachers, my co-contestants, their cats and dogs, all my supporters, the host, the hostess, blah, blah, blah. i would also like to add a special thanks to "no grey cells required (NGCR) series", without whom it would have been impossible for me to win this beauty contest. i would especially like to thank Soumya for getting this brilliant idea of introducing a question bank book for the beauty contests. She has done the world a lot of good. (CLAP CLAP in the auditorium and around the universe.the C channel of our colony has reached Mars also... )

SCENARIO 2:
overheard in the neighbors house..what?? the dhobi hasnt come?? again??.. oh noooooo i am ruined... what am i supposed to do???(getting tensed..) ok let me call "we-give-life saving-suggestions" channel and find out the solution...

tring tring...
Miss / Mr I-get-paid-for-giving-useless-suggestions : hello Good Morning welcome to the "we-give-life saving-suggestions" channel
what would be the life threatening challenge you are faced with today???"

Neighbor: my dhobi hasn't come... what should i do?? i have tried reaching him on the cell.. but he has activated his Call Divert option... what do i do now???

Miss / Mr I-get-paid-for-giving-useless-suggestions :tada tada.. dont worry... please call "crisp consultants at 53456767 " they are the best in the world.. they are the leading Dhobi's in the world with almost 54.6% market share. Also the entire world salutes Soumya for coming up with such a brilliant idea which has reduced the anxiety levels in the people by almost 75.99%.

these are my alternate career options. i knw i am going to be stinking rich if i put up either one of them.
methinks the first one is a very novel idea and it would not take a lot of time to set up. bcoz the time required for me to do all the research would be very less. the questions have to be easiest and the answers have to be the most irrelevant. i mean, cmon, if a question like "who is your role model, who is still alive" and if the winning answer is "Mother Teresa", when she was already seeing the show live from heaven (yes, thats the reach of our cable channels") doesnt require a lot of research and soul-searching, right??
so thats wat i decided. i am gonna publish my own NGCR series.. and i am gonna be rich. i mean imagine the sales i am gonna generate. (count your eggs (or is it chicken) before they hatch..hahahah)

right from my seventh class,till my 10th, i have been ironing my school uniform daily. also my dad's shirts and trousers. (the dhobi problem is wide spread in all the parts of the world). so the second option of setting up a laundry service. and methinks i have becom an expert in it. i dont have a good experience in ironing sarees, though. so i will OUTSOURCE it...
and it really relieves stress levels.. i mean imagine you getting up late in the morning and then realizing that you dont have a crisp shirt / trouser / dress to wear. just pick up the phone and dial "Crisp Consultants" (now a days if the word CONSULTANT is absent, poeple may not take your profession seriously.. there is a health CONSULTANT, there is an auto repair CONSULTANT, there is a Chef CONSULTANT, and of course my favourite, the saaaaftware CONSULTANT")
lo and behold all your tensions would vanish into thin air... in a jiffy....

these are my sure shot ways of getting rich... i am sure of it...bcoz the target customer base is HUGE and i have very less competition, because i have the first mover advantage. (woooow i still remember the MBA talk)

right now these are two of my ideas. i have a lot more... but my mom is giving those "are you already in front of the computer at 7 in the morning" looks. so i will continue this post some othertime.

i am still searching for more entrepreneurial ideas (yeah, i am not sure about the spelling). Contributions are welcome. but they have to be very novel and which would rationalize the way the world thinks... (what is the use of me having an MBA degree and not using all the MBA jargon???)

8 comments:

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

arrite ... lol i still dunno how to iron my clothes ... mebbe a hankerchief .. yea!


Me: hello, Crisp Consultants?

Sayesha said...

Idea #1 is brilliant! :)

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Afta reading this post of yours...I can imagine u becoming millionarrie-ss real soon..its just a matter of time lady!!


If there is any vacancy in ur CrISP Consultancy firm...kindly msg me offline..I wanna do something creative in ma life ... and I can show all ma skills by joining ur consultancy group :P:P

Rose said...

How abt innovative ideas to spend time.. U cud name ur lifeline 'TimePass Fundas'.. U cud train ur customers on various ways of spending time like 'How to touch ur nose with ur tongue', 'Effective ways of killing flies', 'HAve fun while hatching eggs', etc, etc

U wud have a huge market for this service u knw... u cud especially target IT prefessionals who r on the bench.. and of course.. BLOGGERS!! They are the most 'vaile' people on earth.. u cud create niche segments for urself here...

~grin~

I think the world wud cum to an end wid more MBAs like us.. hehe

:)

..Me

dearbharat said...

Does Crisp Consultants (CC) help those who invariably land up in unthinkable problems every now and then.

I can provide consultancy to CC by generating weird set of test problems to help u simulate and optimize the sevices meeting highest levels of quality assurance.

Cheers

its me said...

@cheesy:
didnt you hear?? that is one of the most essential skills required now a days..

@Sayesha:
thannks.. and i have started preparing the Q&A for the series also..

@Arz00n:
hmmm.. let me see if there are any vacancies..

@Rose:
woow. thanks Rose. would you like to join this business?? thinka bout all the money..

@bhaarat:
woow.. i even have IT support to my ideas.. thank you...

Anonymous said...

Well well.. that was very interesting one, njoyed a lot reading that... keep writing.. and hey.. so when r u opening that Crispy Consulatacny. heheh :)

its me said...

@kapil
hmmmm...thanks...
the foundation is being laid for CC.